Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fitness: Work those Abs baby!

We recently got this awesome workout machine called "CAP: AB roller with mat" that makes working out much more fun! It aids in doing crunches the proper way and more smoothly as compared to doing them the conventional way.

This baby has encouraged me once again to work harder on my life-long six-pack dream! Even though I have gained a lot of weight recently, I am going to try my best to stay focused this time.

All you have to do is place your head on the little cushion, place your arms on the arm rests, hold the grips in front of you and begin your crunches! Because of the rocking system at the bottom, it is easier to lift your shoulders and maintain the correct posture while doing so.

I can totally feel the difference after using it a few times!

Of course, apart from using this machine, I also do some other exercises and stretching to make it more effective. It is important to not just rely on this machine, after all, who wants toned abs with a humongous lower body?!

The one we got costs about RM109 in the market, that is around US$36. The last time I hit the mall, it was on 50% discount! so that's an awesome deal that I truly recommend for all! Consider it an investment for your health and body.

This Ab roller comes with a mat, a counter that calculates the time, calories and number of crunches done, and batteries.

So for those who would like to invest in a good machine to aid in their workouts, this is the one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment