Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rambles: Confessions of a Coffee Addict

Hi. I am Nooreen, and I am a Coffee Addict.

Mention Latte, Mocha or just plain White Coffee and I am all yours!

As cheap as that may make me sound, my caffeine addiction is getting worse. The fact that I used to hate coffee in the past is what worries me more.

The thing is, I have never been a morning person, and having to wake up early in the mornings everyday led me to start having coffee to give me a boost as tea wouldn't help much.

Then I started having a cup an hour or two after lunch to overcome post-lunch laziness.

Now, I have reached a point where I need a cup immediately after waking, another cup about two hours later, and the third one during the post-lunch laziness period.

I am kind of curious to know what number I will reach if I don't do something about it immediately.

I don't plan to stop it completely, I mean I don't mind the wake-up coffee. I just feel the other two cups are not necessary and I want to avoid the long-term effects of having too much coffee.

I would really appreciate some tips on how to overcome this. Is there a better tasting substitute? PLEASE HELP! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment