Saturday, March 5, 2011

Beauty: Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiant Health Skin Care Collection

Hello all! It's been quite a long time since my last blog post. My apologies!

Today I thought of sharing with you these great beauty products I have been using that have made a HUGE difference in my opinion!

Lately, I have been breaking out a lot and I have been confused as to what could be the possible cause. My Nandos hot sauce addiction with every meal? my new facial mask? the Clean and Clear facial cleanser set I recently purchased? over-indulging on coffee? my MAC studio fix foundation? Well this remains a mystery for now, but I decided to stop all of the above, with the exception of coffee, of course, and try to figure out what works best for me.

Out of all the above, I suspected my MAC foundation and the Nandos hot sauce to be the major causes...so I went hunting for a better foundation.
I stopped by the Estee Lauder counter, and the nice lady there gave me two options for foundations...the Double Wear stay-in-place makeup; which is a bit heavy and long lasting (15 hours) and the Nutritious Vita-Mineral Makeup SPF 10 which is more skin-friendly, lighter and more natural looking.
Since I needed my skin to breathe a bit more after the heavy MAC foundation I wore previously (my biggest regret)...I purchased the Nutritious foundation together with the Nutritious Vita-Mineral Loose Powder  SPF 15.
I must say, I love it! my skin looks much more natural and fresh compared to the matte look MAC gave me. It doesn't stay on for that long though so I do have to re-apply some of the loose powder occasionally.
Since am out of the house from morning till night, I feel this is a much healthier option for my skin.

I got lots of other samples in the Nutritious Radiant Health Skin Care Collection together with my purchases. I got the Nutritious cleanser, that acts as a cleanser in the morning, and a mask at night. I also got the eye gel, moisturizer and toner in the same range.

I must say, I had a love-at-first-wash experience with the face wash! Omg, you won't believe the instant transformation I went through! From tired, dull skin to super-clean glowing face. I loved it and went to purchase that immediately!
Since these products are quite pricey, I will hold myself from purchasing the others for a while. The ones that I purchased were those that I felt were really worth it.
I was told by the lady that I will be getting some white heads from the cleanser for some time as my face undergoes deep cleansing. so at the moment, I can not say my break outs have stopped, but they have definitely reduced and my skin feels much cleaner, healthier and fresher.

The above collection is made from Pomegranate and is meant to make our face more radiant. I would totally recommend it for those suffering from acne/dull/tired skin. It is an investment worth making!

That's all for now, I will be back soon with more Nooreenisms! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment