Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Beauty: Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette

A few weeks back, I got the Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette as a gift. There are very few perfumes that I like because I prefer light scents that one can not sniff from a mile away. Those that do not cause headaches and are just good enough to make you smell good and fresh for a long period of time.

I am happy to say that this perfume is one of them. It comes in a 50ml bottle, which is not that big, but good enough for the price we pay for it. It has a romantic flowery/fruity scent and at the same time, it is not excessively flowery or fruity. It is just a perfect blend making it ideal for young to older women.



The packaging is really cute as well, it successfully brings out the "romance" concept of the perfume with the use of pink in its cover together with illustrations of cherry blossoms.

I love it, and I totally recommend it for all! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh hey Feegy!! :) So nice to hear from you! Yes you should totally get it! It's really good!

    ReplyDelete