Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rambles: Operation H Begins Today!

If you read my last post, you will see that I was feeling blue prior to my 25th Birthday. Reaching Quarter of a century freaked me out a bit, but I was still happy that I was still on a roll with my work, balancing everything that I did, updating my blogs often and so on.

Then came the D-Day - my birthday. I had a great time celebrating with my loved ones. It was really overwhelming receiving all the wishes, cutting the cakes and feeling like a princess for a day.

Unfortunately, the same day, I started to fall sick. I got fever and sore throat, and I was like Uh-oh!

Since then, I have been fighting a never ending cold, on and off fever and horrendous cough (I thank my colleagues and housemates for bearing with the ugly sounds I produce as a result of that he he!).

Falling sick changes a lot of things. It sometimes makes one feel down, uninspired and weak. The same thing happened to me. I lost all my design motivation, fashion sense and my cheerfulness.
I became a grouch.

As I recover slowly, I have now decided to once again push myself to resume my life prior to falling sick.

I call this Operation H. H standing for Healthy, Happy and Hungry.


Healthy - Eating/drinking healthy again to stay fit, glowing and pimple-free.
Happy - Getting back to doing what makes me happy - hobbies, fitness, design etc
Hungry - Feel Passionate about what I do, and stay motivated to do more and more...and more.

So this is my plan, and I would love it if you would all do the same. Let's get the Operation H started, shall we? :-)

Have a great day you all!

2 comments:

  1. I want to join your Operation H!...let set our target babe! it's time to open back my to-do-list book! :DDD *fight fight fight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great one! Operation H sounds inspiring!

    ReplyDelete