Monday, October 10, 2011

Rambles: Birthday Blues

Guess what? In a week's time, I will be a quarter of a century old, and that makes me feel so...old!

I mean, I remember the time I was 18 and I always wanted to stay 18. Now here I am 7 years later, wondering what have I really done for my life, loved ones, my career?

In a week, I will be 25. In one week, I want to make a notable difference in my life. 

I feel like I am doing last minute shopping here. Trying to get everything done before it's time!

I always used to multi-task, now I over multi-task. For instance, while am blogging right now, I have a video open for editing, a page on Groupon that I am read to sign up for, a video tutorial on on Youtube that I am watching and this other random website I have open. All this while I am sipping my morning coffee at my desk at work! It's a quiet morning so far, no pending jobs, so it's not bad for some personal pleasures.

Anyway, these are actually signs of panic, I guess, and that makes me feel...sad. For the past two years, I lived my life in routine work. Going to work, coming home, dinner, sleep. Nothing great done here, no socializing. Just daily routine.

It feels like I have suddenly woken up. I had been taking my life for granted. There is so much that can be done in every extra minute that we get. There is so much to do! 

In fact, let me stop writing now and get back to my work. Let me try make this week the most remarkable week of my life :)

Have a great day!
Nooreen


No comments:

Post a Comment