Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Rambles: Blog Intro

Hi all! This is Nooreen welcoming you all to her new blog with huge hugs and kisses!

Why don't you let me take that coat from you while you get comfortable on my page. You are probably going to be here for a long time :)

To those of you who know me, pardon me for the brief period of boredom am going to impose on you as I introduce myself to the other readers.

In terms of profession, I am an Advertising university graduate working as a Graphic Designer. I love design and copywriting. You can check out my blog www.designaholism.blogspot.com  and my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/designaholism for design related tutorials if design interests you too.

In my personal life, I am a deep thinker who spends a lot of time speculating on different issues. I enjoy being around my friends, going to the gym, learning beauty tips, cooking and so on. Now before you jump into the conclusion that I am a total girlie girl, my next statement will stop you dead in your tracks! I have a secret dream to build six-pack abs (not a secret anymore), I hate wearing skirts and I feel extremely uncomfortable hugging people (virtual hugs are OK as seen performing above).
So you see, I am one weird soul, and you want to know what else? I love being this way :)

Okay, now without further ado, let me tell you about this blog.
I am going to post all my above mentioned interests here. I will share beauty tips, interesting stories, recipes of food that I cook, pictures and everything else related to my personal life that I find worth sharing.

So I hope you enjoy reading my posts as I will surely enjoy writing them!
Yours,
Nooreen

No comments:

Post a Comment